BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

AIMST..MBBS

Sorry, it's been sometime since i posted something. I was too busy that i had no time to share stuff. Anyway, I just took a a turn in my life path...MBBS. So, now i'm in aimst. The course outline look great but when you get down to the ground, that is where you love it. I have 6 subjects for 2 years (Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Pathology, Pharmocology, Epidemiology). All i'm doing nowadays is studying, hahaha. Aimst has a good concept to help student, they have this mentor-mentee program, whereby each student will be assigned to a mentor who is a lecturer and doctor, any problem regarding your studies, personal life, anything you can refer to your mentor. Mentor will always be there to assist you. 90% of the lecturers are indians from India. The enviroment of aimst university is cool, You should see the building structures. I will call it sophisticated, and aimst too has this CLINICAL SKILL CENTRE which has manequins which can interact with you. This is used to teach students clinical diagnosis and treatments before meeting the patients. It's called the first exposure to medicine normally will be using the CSC during 3rd year of medicine. AIMST had spent around 1 billion to build the clinical skill centre which originated from U.S. I have a lot to catch up because it's just 3 weeks since the course started and they are done with many topics. Time is flying even faster then that i can imagine. I will tell more on my studies here. Hopefully, I come up with new post each week.

0 comments: