BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolution 2010

Happy New Year 2010 everyone!!! Starting of each year, always give us positive vibes and energy for our future progress in the year. Small hope at the start of the year which develops into a massive accomplishment which is what every soul are striving for. Even before this year start, i got a lot of things that need to be completed. I realized that hope alone not going to bring me further. All those tasks waiting for me, are requiring a lot of hard work from me. And something whispering into my ears ' Allen, stop partying, stop flirting, reduce the time you spend on unproductive activities'.

There's only one thing waiting for me at the middle of the year and that's non other than my Professional Year One Medical Examination. I must pass this exam with flying colours (hoping for distinction). There are many people around me who keeping a lot of hope on me. This is not one for them but first and foremost it's for me myself. Competing with more than 200 student isn't a easy task. I have one thing inside me that say I can do it. CONFIDENCE!! This is for all my friends out there join me on the quest for distinction. Many had pass through this with distinctions. So, we too can do it.

I planned not to go home till the end of Finals. That's my sacrifice to make this happen. I am going to use each holiday to revise the CA's. I am going to spend more time studying in the library after this as I couldn't study in the room. I am going to pass all my continuous assessments to life my spirit up. I am going to start the finals countdown now itself. To all my friends out there, who wish to keep updated about me. Follow me.

0 comments: