BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

JOY


Guys, have you asked yourself this question before, what actually makes you feel happy?...and where can we find true happiness? To me making people happy makes me happy. So, my best wish its everyone around me happy. But that's not really possible cause you may try hard but you will still find one at a corner crying with they're problem. So, what i wanna share is how i cope and how i was handling problem before? Few years ago, i was a bad tempered boy. Can you imagine i slam door and i throw things out when i am angry. When I'm really tension, it would even broke into tears. But then i was very young (around 14 or 15) so, my maturity level was too low. Once i recognized my problem i wanted to stop being like that. I wanted to change character. From a from a melting iron to a cool ice. ha ha. SO, what i did was describing the problems as living being to myself.(personification) For an example, let say its raining and i didn't bring umbrella, i will wait for the rain to stop while thinking the rain is a girl who is there cause she loves me a lot and don't want me to leave iit alone. So, then things will get easier eventhough sometimes it doesn't seem so. ha ha. And i love meeting people, getting to know people from different background and those who view life from a different point of view. Why i am telling this is they're experience can be very usefull. That is why i prefer to mingle wiith most of the people i feel comfortable to talk with. So, when you reduce the tension, you can automatically enjoy your life. But always remember you cannot get rid of problems cause its part of us. whatever we do ends up with a trouble...haha..

0 comments: