BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Friends....

guys, so when i was thinking what i gona share about with you guys today....i thought why not i share about my friends and me.Well, my school friends, i have a bunch of them but im not sure what's the reason our realtionship is just more to normal except some friends like Pei Fen(the closest out of my school) and there were few others like Thesigan,one of my member who i noe from primary till end of secondary (stupid fights in between which i laughs now when i think about that)haha. Wai Kitt, the rascal..more of a nerd who was sitting next to me during form 5 (but both of us are friends since standard one). One word to describe him is Suck+ Good.It depends more on his mood and i would say he was the same from standard one till form 5, i mean his mentality. Ok, so there are cool memories about my school buddies but no0n bother me now when i met my college friends. Each one with they're own character and all of them are indians. Hahaha, this important cause i had not joined a whole indian gang. So, here i would like to start with Hema, he is one damn good fellar( this is because he will be checking out my blog, haha), he looks liek a gay freak, he is younger than me and bth of us had shared a lot about girls, about studies(sometimes) and someother things which i should avoid telling here. He thought me some things, i know generally a lotlle about this young fellar, so this tells he is a close friend of me. Next Nevig is cool, sometimes, we were good friends, haha..there are certain remarkable moments between us, only friends know this.I still regret that situation and man nevig you're always my good pal. Next is Jeff, a gud boy with some attitude problems...(this is for fun)...okie, i know things about jeff, a fellar that you want to be around with. Good at covering his image, showing asthough he's is naive. Next is Martin, this is one damn smart fellar, he is my company when i go back home. The best thing on his face is his beard that make him look like Abraham Lincoln when he is not one.hahaha.When he opens his mouth, i don't know about others, me and hema will feel like shuffling our shoes in his mouth, haha. So , lets talk about Jaya now..Jaya means tension.He will get angry over things that we will laugh.Big sized, look s like mafia from Seremban forest but he is not. This is whhat i love to describe about him, what he will do when he is angry(period), he will punch the table and his eyes will turn red, he had not but he might cry next if you continue disturbing him. Some of us got whacked by him for calling him elephant.That how we address him. Prem is my next target, he is anthr fellar who talks big about MU, and will shut down when they lose a match. But he is quite good, where he will start off something and appear asthough he knows nothing about it. I mean certain situation like how we whacked Jaya, its all him, bt he din really whack Jaya. haha...what we guys did together is really fun. So, my college gang is is like gem..a big turnout. I learnt alot as well as shared a lot with them. Alot of memories with them eventhough it was just one and a half year, you wont believe how much fun we had. cool...

0 comments: